Patriot Saints Activities
Recommended activities to promote fellowship, civic responsibility,
Click here for Patriot Saints Calendar
Local Group Activity
(among individual branches)
- One of the most important functions we can provide on a local level with each other is to help
each other pull out of the Babylonian system of Social Security Numbers and other socialistic
entrapments. We need to be there for each other on a temporal level. In other words,
we need to provide an answer to socialism, namely free-will giving on a grass-roots level.
- Regular branch meetings - for discussion with other patriot saint charitable-minded
individuals. Including prayer together on behalf of others, discussing temporal needs so
they can be met, sharing insights and spiritual growth experiences. Notice the focus is
not on "like-mindedness" but on "charitable-mindedness," which is a much
more broad umbrella, learning to get along with neighbors whose religious views might not be
that close to your own, but who nevertheless identify with the principles of freedom and upright
- Temporal coops - sharing items of excess with those who stand in need.
Regional Group Activity
(comprising several branches)
- Home school coops - to facilitate those who are home schooling their children.
- Study groups - for advanced learning among like-minded friends who wish to participate.
- Fun - occasional pot luck dinners, games, talent shows, plays.
- Outings - camping outdoors in a variety of settings to learn to survive out in the wild
together and have fun while you're doing it.
- Continue to strive to be a patriot and a saint in the ideal sense of each of those words,
finding and fulfilling your individual calling in life, while also fulfilling those
responsibilities that are required of all who are patriots and saints.
- Spread the news about this group to encourage other charitable-minded patriot saints to
participate on a local level with others where they live.
- Subscribe to the PatriotSaints general
newsletter (estimated frequency: 2-3/month).
- Communicate with your local group by e-mail
discussion among those who have e-mail access. eGroups.com provides a free service to
- Spread the news about this group by e-mail; encouraging webmasters of related
sites to add links to this site.
- Sign Petitions and participate in other patriot-saint-like
activities of the web.
- Remember that the purpose of this group is to facilitate local fellowship --
something that is becoming more foreign to the virtual communities of the Internet.
This page created on September 12, 2000
Last updated on April 23, 2002
LinkExchange contents not
necessarily endorsed by PatriotSaints